Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Campaign Management

Measuring performance:


      My choice of digital marketing channels in social media,viral marketing will contribute by providing the exposure needed to drive more traffic to my website. A successful social media marketing campaign will most likely ignite a rolling word-of-mouth effect where my own customers will be promoting my brand to their friends, increasing quality traffic to my website. PPC and SEO will contribute with keyword phrases relevant to my target market. Email data bases will allow me to send out a monthly newsletter that will direct traffic to my website and blog as well as my social networks.


I will use Google Analytics to track each channel and make sure it is performing as expected. 


I would create a point system and assign different points to different channels to measure the value of a conversation. My cost of conversation in each channel will determined by the average event needing about 4 stagehands @ 15.00 dollars and hour for an eight hour day.
I think at this point I would not change anything about my campaign but as the company grows I would like to have a larger budget and include more channels that would include print marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment