Search This Blog
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Channel Selection and Campaign Budget
Campaign budget for ProEvent Labor Services will remain small as it is a small company. I will utilize any and all free digital marketing channels but will use most of my budget on a paid search/pay-per-click advertising. With that said, the first digital marketing channel I will use is social media and viral marketing; Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn, Twitter....etc. This channel allows me to market my business to the masses free of charge and to a targeted group of consumers and businesses. I will also utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve the visibility of my webpage by editing the content and HTML for keywords relevant to my business. I will also build an email data base of local venues and customers and distribute a monthly newsletter featuring my services and specials along with links to my social networks, blogs and website. ProEvent's website currently partners with other affiliates and drive traffic from one to another. I am giving my company a year timeframe for these current objectives and goals. With ProEvent being in its infancy I must keep the budget small and controlled but as the company grows I will allocate a larger budget that will include promotion and PR as well as display advertising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment